ucjohn last won the day on February 26 2020

ucjohn had the most liked content!

3 Followers

Recent Profile Visitors

2,604 profile views

ucjohn's Achievements

Conversation Superstar

Conversation Superstar (5/8)

1. After testing we've decided to open up file uploading to all members! Your files will be held for validation and approval and ranking. Once file is approved please wait for a private message from @LFA, @alexr03, @M0RG4N or @DennisHermannsen We will then tell you the file ranking and credit applied to your account! happy development everyone!
  2. TCADMIN'S OFFICIAL DISCORD IS NOW OPEN! CLICK THE BANNER TO JOIN! OR CLICK THE DISCORD IN THE NAVBAR!
  3. I have to manually approve members and place you into the developer group lol
  4. You mean CMS lol they re-branded it again.. But yes in the ACP it's called "Pages" which we do in fact have.
  5. Yes and no it was done more for security purposes and it was in discussion for well over 6 years. Needless to say I'm fine tuning everything and we have a website issue tracker and a request section. I'm working with the community for the community, now that the move is completed and finalized, in reality it boils down to the owners decision and he wanted to protect the forums and have full security range to protect you the end users which now he does. I'm now working side by side with @DennisMidjordand other members to fine tune and constantly give the forums a better experience the start was rough. There is no need to continue with the banter about it some people are upset at the change and some people enjoyed the fresh update. We cannot please 100% of the entire community at the end of the day we are all here to benefit and move into the future as it's now 2020. The old Forums was very out dated and had 0 security to prevent spam bots and etc... Topic is now locked as banter is no longer needed. "I will work with the community just make requests what you want to see"
  6. I said updating the wiki version. Anyways this is something we can discuss.
  7. It's still in process of being decided.
  8. Anyways refresh its been turned back on.
  9. I have cleaned up the theme alot and I can enable default theme. I'm curious for input, what makes the default theme better than the TCADMIN theme? As they both are equivalent and both clean looking.
  10. Unfortunately I'd have to recode the entire header so that the dark logo is used in dark mode. It's not a huge deal the current way, until I get time to recode it.
  11. I honestly checked the version info it's not been updated to the newest version in ages lol.
  12. I'm giving a alternative to wiki.js lol instead of having everything separate it could be right with community forums.
  13. There also is a fully integratable wiki system for Invision forums. Could technically have everything centralized except for the main index.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use