stiiaN

• Last visited

stiiaN's Achievements

Conversation Starter

Conversation Starter (2/8)

1. Hello, Looks like I have an issue here... Ehm. The steam update never actually runs... I've also checked "Update only if new version is available". But it seems it doesn't work as it should? The server never gets updated by itself, and the server has been empty for hours. And it's set to run daily with repeat task. Every 30mins for 24hours. Anything I should check or change? Thanks!
  2. Yup, tried both... Still doesn't work EDIT: This solved itself after I updated to 2.0.148.0
  3. Yup, tried both... Still doesn't work
  4. Hello, I've ran into a strange one... The server status on TCadmin says "startError" and tells me the server is not running. But the server actually is running... And It shows the player count in the gameserver tab. And of course I can connect to it as well. But how can I fix this? I tried to kill the process and start it again, it resulted in the same. I've got two ark servers running, and it's only happening with only one of them. Thanks!
  5. Hello, I am not sure.. But is the affinity options working? I was testing a little bit here, but it seems like it's not being set... Anyone else knows something about this? Alos "always start on CPU 0" doesn't do anything. I am on CentOs 8.1 64-Bit NEVERMIND, SOLVED! Just digged around a little....... https://help.tcadmin.com/Limit_Service_CPU_and_Memory_Usage#Limiting_a_service.27s_CPU_usage_2
  6. Ahh, makes sense. But awesome that you fixed it thank you! You need to check out the script he posted, it fixes the linux issues with installing mods! https://help.tcadmin.com/Ark_Workshop_Scripts_for_Linux
  7. Well, now you don't need to spend more hours I tried that script, now it works flawlessly! I installed 3 mods, one at the time and it works! Great work man! Thanks. May I ask what you changed?
  8. Yea, that I can understand. But is there a way to make steamcmd for linux download the "windows" files for ark mods.... I am not entirely sure for why the server just crashes if we have used the steam workshop, ark server supports linux... So again I wonder if LFA has tested with linux..
  9. But are you running on Linux or Windows? I've got the same issues as Jimmy-CS, on linux. Whenever I try to install a mod with the steam workshop inside tcadmin it won't launch afterwards. It only works if i do this: 1. Subscribe to the mod 2. Launche ark on my PC 3. Host a non dedicated server 4. Then upload the mod files from my local mod folder. 5. Then the server will launch fine with the mods enabled(After adding them to activemods ofc). But this is not a solution tho.. It's a really annoying way to do this, and keep mods updated with a potato internet....
  10. Hello, It seems I've some issues regarding mod installation and whenever I hit steam update. Here's the error: Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0) Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0) Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0) Update state (0x3) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0) Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Failed to set thread priority: per-thread setup failed Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks. Regards Stian
  11. Ahh oaky. Well I fixed that issue by updating mon from 5.18 to 6.3. Anyway thanks!
  12. Hello, I am having an issue whenever I hit "New", lets say i click it in "Games & Other Voice Servers" look at the images i attached.. Any clue on how to fix this ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use