WHMCS module settings does not populate for TCAdmin2 Advanced

Hello,

I am hoping someone here may be able to help me figure out what I've missed configuring the WHMCS / TCAdmin2 Advanced module. I have followed the instructions posted at: https://docs.tcadmin.com/billing-api/tcadmin2-advanced-module-for-whmcs however it seems my WHMCS cannot connect to the TCAdmin2 server as nothing in the Module Settings appears to populate as shown below, everything is empty.

image.thumb.png.3b8047cc586b527da4acad7b95659b92.png

Things I have tried:

• Double and Triple checking the Username and Password combination in WHMCS Configuration > System Settings > Servers
  • Forcing a connection to TCAdmin2 over an IPv4 address (My network is dual stack)
  • Reviewing the logs on the Web Server (Nothing shows up at all)
  • Reviewing the logs on the TCAdmin2 server under: C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\Logs\Web\BillingApi.LastCommand.log however this file doesn't exist
  • Restarting the Monitor after making sure the API is enabled
  • Restarting the physical machine
  • Removing the IP Address in WHMCS Configuration > System Settings > Servers and forcing connection via the servers FQDN

My environment is the following:

• TCAdmin2 Version 2.0.192.0
  • Windows Server 2022 Standard
  • Configured on Port 443 HTTPS with custom SSL Certificate
  • WHMCS Server on AlmaLinux 9 managed via Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.62 Update #2
  • PHP 8.1.29 with Curl enabled as required

If someone could take a moment to give me some pointers on what I might be missing I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for any help and suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...