StealthServers New Domain Name

stealthservers

I understand that some of you could care less about our domain name change, but for those others I just wanted to announce that Stealth Servers has changes it's domain to http://game-servers.com, this is the first step towards changing our entire company name and strategy.

Anyways for those that would like to read more about it, please go here: http://game-servers.com/newdomain.php

Looks interesting. Congrats on the new domain, and best of luck.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that is one opinion.

What I have noticed is the large GSPs, with the exception of Hypernia, never post unless they need something. It is the small GSPs that are always posting solutions to the problems other small GSPs are having. And yes a few of us like to do a little forum flaming, but we never refuse to help each other.

In my opinion the large GSPs don't post because they don't care about what happens to the small guy, which I believe is a reflection of how much they care about the customer. For them it is all about the money.

Wow, for once..... or ok, for 3 -4th time I agree with SickPuppy, he hit the nail on the head with that post.

to put it this way if gamservers were bothered they would've bought up all domains related to GameServers At the end of the day there the term gameservers is not their IP but if they wanted to dispute the other domian i think they could take it to nominet as it is in direct competition to their company.

Good luck with the rebrand but be careful GameServers don't get tough and try to take the url down.

Archived