TCAdmin2 - Seeking (PAID) Game Server Help for TCAdmin Integration with WHMCS

We have been offering our clients voice servers for over 2 years now and have been fairly successful in this. We use WHMCS as our billing system. We've managed to make TCAdmin work for us properly for TS3 and Mumble with WHMCS, but whenever we try to deploy a game server, something always breaks. I'm tired of messing around and losing our very few game server clients to competitors (and not getting new ones) because either: 1- the deployment just doesn't work, 2- maps can't be switched easily (though that might be a TCAdmin thing, and not a bad install/config issue), 3- we struggle to figure out the configs for most games.

I'm looking to hire someone who is very well versed in game server setup -- someone who is reasonably priced, who has done the integration with WHMCS and TCAdmin before, who can either guide us through the installation and setup of the most popular games (working on Linux -- all our 11+ servers are Linux-based) or do it for us.

If you're interested, please contact me at: info(at)trunkspacehosting(dot)com