RedisDB Script for Epoch

Hello, I have setup arma3 server on Tcadmin and now have setup 1 click install for epoch mod (All files, configs and command lines all good)

So my issue now is the RedisDB arma3 epoch uses within a folder "DB" that's added to the arma3 epoch server.

I figure that users should only need redis for epoch so im trying to setup a "custom icon" under the mod "Epoch" in mod manager making a batch script to start redisDB and a script to stop the users redisDB

This is my start script

@echo off

echo starting redisDB

start %ThisService_WorkingDirectory%DB\redis-server.exe

also tried this

@echo off

echo starting redisDB

start DB\redis-server.exe

The Script either way seems to kind of work they start the database when clicked on But with this error

Stopping the service...

The service has been stopped.

starting redisDB

Starting the service...

The service has been started.

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor\Services\Launchers\TCAGame\Temp\3b8a7e75-bcce-4b88-a7d9-54195734a7a0_out.txt' because it is being used by another process.

anyone know what im doing wrong or how to fix this error?

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\TCAdmin2\Monitor\Services\Launchers\TCAGame\ Temp\3b8a7e75-bcce-4b88-a7d9-54195734a7a0_out.txt' because it is being used by another process.

This is a bug in TCAdmin that happens when you use the 'start' command in bash. The last line doesn't indicate that the program doesn't start - our ARK Remote script says the same thing, but it's working without any issues.

make sure you indicate this in your bat

@echo off

echo Killing Redis Processes

taskkill /f /fi "status eq not responding" /im redis-server.exe

taskkill /f /im redis-server.exe

timeout 3

echo starting redisDB

set redispath="%ThisService_WorkingDirectory%DB\"

cd /d %redispath%

redis-server.exe redis.conf

exit

then in your redis.conf file

bind 127.0.0.1

port $[service.CustomPort1]

dir %ThisService_WorkingDirectory%DB\

maxmemory 1gb

maxheap 2gb

save 900 1

save 300 10

save 60 1000

requirepass yourpassword

appendonly yes

then in your template file just have $[service.GamePort] + 6 in your custom port 1 expression that way if your game port is 2302, your redis port will be 2308

as of arma 3 v1.58 your rcon port must be 4 Numbers higher than game port, so make sure you have $[service.GamePort] + 4 in your rcon port expression.