Creating mysql

SeanM

Hey guys,

I just need some help I have installed arma 2 dayz it installs and runs with no problems on the default hivemind database but say I install another server how does it copy the original database I have put in what it says in wiki and that work but it creates a database called db1 and empty.

so what I am trying to ask where do I tell the server to use say hivemind db as a template and copy it.

And I may be stretching the friendship does anyone have a arma 2 epoch.xml with the 1 click mod install they wouldn't mind sharing.

thanks

Sean

Take a look at the tcadmin Restore MySQL database after move script you can edit that to do what you need. Also some one had this script edited for what ya need you just need to search the forums for it seen it about a month ago.

As for a one click install for a2 dayz epoch u would have to be willing to pay for that one as no one is willing to give there one out as it takes a lot of time to set up one click installs for arma mods.