Game Switching as default?

mseidel

Two questions about game switching:

1. After creating a gameserver, i have to enable the gameswitchin for the Service and have to mark the available games. Is it possible to enable the service by default when i create a server?

2. Is it possible to switch cross over Plattforms? Something like switch from a windows game to a linux game by moving it to another root

Two questions about game switching:

1. After creating a gameserver, i have to enable the gameswitchin for the Service and have to mark the available games. Is it possible to enable the service by default when i create a server?

2. Is it possible to switch cross over Plattforms? Something like switch from a windows game to a linux game by moving it to another root

1 for gameswitching is it not in the setting Games & Other Voice Servers game you want to pick then "Feature Permissions"

I enabled game switching in the feature permissions on all supported games.

After creating a game server i have to enable the game switching in the service settings too

No Gameswitching Button:

gs.png

I have to enable it here:

gs1.png

I want it to be enables by default.

Edited by mseidel