[WANTED] Scripts/Configs Please Read

WiiDEVil

Hello i hope someone can help.

Im way behind with setting up TCAdmin because of a web agency taking 5 MONTHS to create a site for me.

In an effort to catchup with things ive have been looking for somewhere/someone to purchase some scripts/config setups for certain games such as Ark for example.

I approached 1 company which had exactly what i was looking for.

LUCKILY i contacted TCAdmin staff before paying for anything, and TCAdmin informed me theyre a scam site (not going to post the name for obvious reasons, but thier site very recently disappeared from the internet, no idea why :p) and to stay well away from them.

Instead they advised me to post here instead, so....Im looking to purchase scrips/configs for several games if the price is right, and possibly there may also be some other work, depending on how fast i get on with things.

If you can help please let me know, many thanks.

(I have posted in another section as im really unsure which was the best option, as i see similar adverts in multiple sections, apologies to any mods if this creates any work for you)

• 2 weeks later...

Use the search on the Forums and you will usually find something that will help you.

If the game you want to provide is not listed then you need to make sure you understand how to set up a server for that game.

Make sure you can run it without TC admin then with the knowledge you have gained creating a config should be fairly straightforward.

Look at the provided configs to see how to use mods steam etc and read about steam command to ensure you can update your game.

Tc Admin is a tool to make thing easier for game server providers, not an out of the box fully configured program.

Ark is readily available on the forums just search for it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good luck.

Archived