CS:GO Workshop Maps Issue

wickedcpu

I have created the required variables to get workshop maps to function & added my WebAPI and server token.

-norestart -game csgo -console -condebug -nohltv -usercon -maxplayers_override 24 +maxplayers 24 +exec server.cfg -ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -port 27015 +net_public_adr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx +sv_setsteamaccount XXXX -authkey XXXX +game_mode 0 +game_type 0 +host_workshop_collection 156000628 +mapgroup mg_active +workshop_start_map 191600561

It creates the workshop folder in /csgo/maps, as well as a folder for each map. However, it will not download the actual map files. It doesn't show any information about workshop downloads in the console or logs.

Update:

I was able to manually use changelevel to change it to one of the workshop maps. I then went & changed the name of the map group in csgo/gamemodes_server.txt to something other than "mg_bomb_se" & leaving the one workshop map.

It looks like it starts on the correct map now. I did check through the logs & it still didn't have anything about downloading from the workshop & the folder containing that map is still empty, yet it is running the map. Forgot to mention this is on a clean install of TCAdmin on Ubuntu 16.04.

Edited by wickedcpu