ARK Mod Installer

crazygamerhosting

Ok, considering there is no instructions lol. I placed the arkit.py in the tcadmin lib folder. Also placed it in the python folder with a append lookup. I have the main arkmoddownloader.py in the custom script section in tcadmin setup as a iron python custom icon. No matter each way set this up it still pulls arkit module not found even when I manually put the location. Does anyone have a instruction set on how they have set this up. Or a copy of the game file so I may please have a look at how they have set the script up. Thank you in advance. This has been tearing my hair out

Edited by crazygamerhosting

You don't have to do anything at all. Download the files and extract them (eg. to C:\Users\root\Desktop\ModDownloader\). All there's left to do is call the script:

python "C:\Users\root\Desktop\ModDownloader\Ark_Mod_Downloader.py" --update

Has to be run from the root of the game server though, and you have to run Python 3.

ok got that section working and calls script, now the "AttributeError: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'modid'" Error. Even following the description it still pulls the modid error

python3 ${Service.RootDirectory}/Ark_Mod_Downloader/Ark_Mod_Downloader.py --modids 731604991

that was just a mod to install rather that variable, ive tried ever possible combination i can think off.