CSS Laggy When Shouldnt Be?

ezbake

Hello I have a amd opteron 170 dual core (single processor) box with 2gb memory and Im running 3 500 FPS CS 1.6 servers on it with no problem. I tried running CSS today and you move a few steps and warp back or shoot and the gun warps, just laggy feeling. It isnt the connection its in a data center with plenty of bandwidth. Anyone know the problem? My rate commands are set right and the tickrate is 66.

Also, I am running Windows Media Player + Internet Explorer to http://www.adobe.com + the SRCDS booster (changes frequency) - All 3 I found on the TC Admin support site, in CS 1.6 I get 500 fps no problem but in CSS the fps will go from 150 to 20 back to 100 etc etc etc, why?!!

Hello I have a amd opteron 170 dual core (single processor) box with 2gb memory and Im running 3 500 FPS CS 1.6 servers on it with no problem. I tried running CSS today and you move a few steps and warp back or shoot and the gun warps, just laggy feeling. It isnt the connection its in a data center with plenty of bandwidth. Anyone know the problem? My rate commands are set right and the tickrate is 66.

Also, I am running Windows Media Player + Internet Explorer to http://www.adobe.com + the SRCDS booster (changes frequency) - All 3 I found on the TC Admin support site, in CS 1.6 I get 500 fps no problem but in CSS the fps will go from 150 to 20 back to 100 etc etc etc, why?!!

Have you checked the cpu load? Add any mods or maps lately?

Archived