Fun with Fire

Hogie

Well, incase you guys didnt year (I know some of you know already), I left GamingZen thursday, to start my job as a Datacenter Engineer at a datacenter in Dallas (no, not The Planet).

Last night, I was with friends at an all night lock in party at a lan center (adults only).

I decided I should get rid of everything from work which I had left (which turns out, was only my hat which I paid for a year ago to wear to CPL/QuakeCon/Etc).

It was a black hat with off white lettering saying GamingZen on the front and Hogie on the back. This was taken right after I got it.

gzhat_001.jpg

So, last night, I took it behind the LAN center and burned it with my friends. We took pictures. What a relief it was to finally take something out on GZ.

DSCF1729.JPG

I was quite shocked at how easy it burned. It was a nice hat. It nearly burned itself through. I used the flash to get the final picture when it was done burning.

DSCF1757.JPG

:)

Archived