LYHME Hosting Suggestion Thread

Alexr03

Just a thread to keep our suggestions that we'd like to see natively implemented into TCAdmin instead of us creating external software to do it :)

• Scheduled Tasks Restrictions - https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=13093
  • Email Notifications Pagination - https://clientforums.tcadmin.com/showthread.php?t=13096
  • Steam Workshop installation by ID - Some clients have to search for their mod and navigate through 20 pages to find the one they was originally searching for, (yeah this is steams crappy search, smh) so being able to install a mod by its ID would be great!
  • Filter Custom Scripts by their name and not the description (Would require the script to have a name set, which isn't possible on some events)
  • Permission for the `StartStop` for users on game configs - We'd like to create a config that can emulate a service, we don't want the service being started since it will not do anything. So we can just hide it.
  • C# | LUA | Powershell scripting support - Implemented
  • Global Links - Similar to global scripts and variables but for links.
  • Mass Email editor - It may be the hardest thing to use in the whole control panel, the editor doesn't scroll below the breaks you enter unless you type a character. I cannot preview, or select the HTML source easily. And the only way I can correctly send out a mass email is to use MS Word then copy/paste the email from there into the editor.
  • Global Custom Script event - I'd like an event to fire on every single task that happens in TCAdmin so I can send it off to a websocket, instead of creating a script for each event to do this, as if I want to edit the script I have to edit each one individually.