Request: GTR 2

*goobert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Seems like Simbin brought issue inserted in the Version 1.5 into this GTR 2. First off they had removed the +auto command line, so it wasn't possible to lunch the gtr2dedicated, without having to go throught the GUI. Now with the new patch they've included the +auto command line. But haven't fix the issue where the server would always revert back to a maximum of 16 players no mather what is in the config files.

And when i tested GTR2 original release the 100% cpu issue was still there.

Thats all amazing when you consider that none of those issue exists with GTlegends.

I see Defonservers offering GTR2, did they know something about command lines that we don't know?

• 2 months later...
Rich is alway good about helping someone else out :)

I guess that is one of the reasons he has grown so much and has been around for quite a while :)

Didn't see anykind of help from him, good thing i had some time to figure it out....

GTR2 took 100% only on single processor hardware if you run it on dual Xeon or quad core it get 8% processor.

The Autostart feature work with last patch not need manual operation

Thankyou very much tangogc, nice to see some people do still help others

• 1 year later...
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use