Themes - Custom Login Page

Im#NuMBeR1

Hi people.

So even with reading over the how-to for themes, I still cannot understand how I can customise my TCAdmin login page. So I'm using the latest TCAdmin 2.0 version for Linux. This is what I want my log in page to look like:

hAyN1tCC0n.thumb.png.7c1e5ab1d8b8ba4fac87cb5de165a2c1.png

I've got the layout  ready (that log in form part is just there as an example of what it'd look like completed) but I don't know how to actually implement it into the TCA login page. Could I get some more detailed help with it? I'm using the default TCAdmin 2.0 theme. (Not the dark one, it's hideous)

54 minutes ago, ENSGeneral said:

Hi people.

So even with reading over the how-to for themes, I still cannot understand how I can customise my TCAdmin login page. So I'm using the latest TCAdmin 2.0 version for Linux. This is what I want my log in page to look like:

hAyN1tCC0n.thumb.png.7c1e5ab1d8b8ba4fac87cb5de165a2c1.png

I've got the layout  ready (that log in form part is just there as an example of what it'd look like completed) but I don't know how to actually implement it into the TCA login page. Could I get some more detailed help with it? I'm using the default TCAdmin 2.0 theme. (Not the dark one, it's hideous)

Looks great, aww not nice the TCadmin dark theme is, different. Poor @TCAdmin will cry!

Hi ya bud,

Looks like you are using the classic theme. For a full customizable website, its best to enable MVC then edit the MVC templates, otherwise you are limited to only editing CSS.

If you want to try and make your login page like that with CSS you will have to create a new theme via TCAdmin and upload the CSS under the `Advanced` tab.

41 minutes ago, ENSGeneral said:

I've created an MVC theme but still don't know how to make this photoshop layout ready for the actual login page. ? The whole layout thing is literally just the photoshop image thing atm.

You need to code it with CSS & you can edit the HTML if needed

Make a copy of TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC\Views\Default\Base\Login to your custom theme's folder keeping the same directory structure: TCAdmin2\ControlPanel.MVC\Views\XXXXXXXXXXXX\Default\Base\Login