Broadcasting before shutdown in Ark

Rislem

No clue why I cant post in game config files anymore the new forums is not so user friendly

Anyway, so in Ark you can set a schedule to check for updates, my question is does anyone have any idea how to setup a script or event or something that if the schedule finds a update, it first sends a broadcast warning people its going to shutdown and update.

You dont need to share your configs but if someone could just point me in the right direction please.

7 minutes ago, Rislem said:

No clue why I cant post in game config files anymore the new forums is not so user friendly

It's been discussed in a few other threads. That forum is now only for new configs and discussion about existing configs in their respective threads.

There's currently no way to do what you're looking for. You can create a feature request if you would like it added: https://community.tcadmin.com/forum/33-feature-and-module-ideas/

On 3/31/2020 at 2:06 PM, Rislem said:

Anyway, so in Ark you can set a schedule to check for updates, my question is does anyone have any idea how to setup a script or event or something that if the schedule finds a update, it first sends a broadcast warning people its going to shutdown and update.

You dont need to share your configs but if someone could just point me in the right direction please.

Is this for steam update or mods?

• 3 weeks later...