Monitoring Bug

Jimmy-CS

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue or not. I wanted to disable all servers from restarting on all of our Rust servers, but still maintain monitoring and simply send an email so techs can investigate whether or not the server is having a queue (counts towards active players to TCA), or if the slots were in-fact increased.

Below is a screenshot of my monitoring configuration for Rust. It has been like this for weeks but it appears servers are still being restarted by TCA if they go into a queue.

sJaoG0S.png 

On the particular server in question, I had slot detection enabled under Service Settings, which is default, but I disabled it while I investigate if this is a bug or not. I still want monitoring and notification via email only, just not restarting.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Edited by Jimmy-CS

11 hours ago, DennisHermannsen said:

Try going to the game config and click 'Update existing servers'.

Thanks for the reply, Dennis.

I did do that, but my only expectation with that is that it would disable slot checking entirely, which it didn't, but that's not my main goal either. I still want to keep slot detection but just not restart the server.

• 3 months later...