life is feudal your own config ?

Jus61

• 1 year later...

I've been searching for this as well, cant seem to find it on the forums.

Found it, just getting a weird error when trying to install it.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IDENTIFIED BY '1040vdow86'' at line 1

Edited by Ebarker

• 2 years later...

This is a version i am using, its heavily modified version of unknown original origin.

This creates databases for each server and auto creates usernames and passwords for client databases.
- It also has alot of server side only mods created by the Lifx Modding Community.
- Tradepost auto installer (automaticly rewrites required to edit files uponinstallation and uninstall)
- TTmod auto installer (automaticly rewrites required to edit files uponinstallation and uninstall)

Installation Requirements.

1) Search for the line
mysql_password="YourPassword";
2) replace "YourPassword" with your db root password (I use only a local db account for this to avoid potential issues)
- Their is 4 places for this so use replace all to make life easier ( I use Visual Studio) 
- Ctrl + H will help with this 
3) Search for the line
mysql_root="root";
4) replace "root" with your db root user account name (I use only a local db account for this to avoid potential issues)
- Their is 4 places for this so use replace all to make life easier ( I use Visual Studio) 
- Ctrl + H will help with this.
5) Upload as normal.

Below is an example of the Mods section
image.thumb.png.3891348d7258c825ecabd06dfced100e.png

Life is Feudal - Windows.xml

Edited by ibun_bloodarm