Query Script for Conan Exiles

crunkinshoe

We have some servers that are older and not updated and the Half-Life 2 new protocol still works but for any that are on the most recent patch the server shows 0/0 players with that protocol. Conan just recently gave out the new protocol (only for players and online status) to sites like BattleMetrics but I can't get a hold of the developers to find out the new protocol.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  1. Could you post the config you're using?
  2. Do you have multiple Conan Exiles configs? Could some services be using an incorrect one?
  3. What's the output of the Conan Exiles server log?
  4. What ports are configured for the service? Post a screenshot, but blur out the IP address.

1. Can't post the config, it's built from ground up, taking months to do so (With all the Variables & Config Editor Forms etc) - It's so valuable to me that I would not even sell it. With that being said, I can give you snippets of sections you need I.E "Engine.ini - What do you have listed under XYZ" etc.

2. I have 1 config - I have the config 99.9% completed almost ready for launch but this one problem is preventing me from launching it to our customers.

3. Logs attached.

4. Screenshots Attached.

ConnectionInfo1.png

ConnectionInfo2.png

ConanSandbox.log ConanSandbox-backup-2021_04.23-12_52.25.log

Edited by 1GServerHost

Without the config, it's going to be difficult for me seeing if it's something in the config that's causing issues. You can send it to me in a DM if you want.

There's a lot of errors during startup, mostly related to mods. Are you able to start and join the server outside of TCAdmin?

Yea I am sorry mate but I can't share with you the config, it took me a very long time to build it up, can't just give it away. If you can help with out access and just tell me what you need to see I am more than happy to work with you on finding the solution and sharing the fix here with the TCA Community and I am also willing to compensate you if you manage to figure out the cause and fix it.

Edited by 1GServerHost

Without access to anything, there's nothing I can do. It could be problem X, Y or Z or a combination of them all.

Try starting the server outside of TCAdmin (with the exact same command line) and see if it starts and you're able to join it. If you can't join it, the problem is not caused by anything in TCAdmin.

As mentioned in my first post, I don't have issues starting the server or joining it.
The issue is with being unable to have a 100% uptime on https://conan-exiles.com/ it says OFFLINE sometimes which causes 50% reduction in uptime stats which customers won't like. When this happens I have joined the server without any issues. Can also confirm same issue occurs with any other stats based website such as BattleMetrics.

That's not an issue that we can do anything about. If TCAdmin and numerous external services can't query the server, it's because the server doesn't respond to queries.

The query protocol set in TCAdmin doesn't affect anything regarding the game server - it only specifies what protocol TCAdmin should use to send queries to the server.

If external services can't reach the service, it could mean that there's network issues or that there's a bug in the server software. Rust servers will occassionally not answer to queries either.

I found I had to enter queryport +1 in the conan-exile.com section. So my queryport in game is 47611 I enter 47612. It now show connection and everything.

Previously to that none of the monitoring site would show servers. Hope this helps.