(TCA v1) advanced module

dimitrifrom31

I am still using TCA v1 and recently upgraded to whmcs 7.10

tcadmin advanced module is returning me the following error when saving a product configuration in whmcs:

ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function tcadmin_advanced_GetDescription(), 1 passed in /home/roxservers/public_html/modules/servers/tcadmin_advanced/tcadmin_advanced.php on line 51 and exactly 2 expected in /home/roxservers/public_html/modules/servers/tcadmin_advanced/tcadmin_advanced.php:215
Stack trace:
#0 /home/roxservers/public_html/modules/servers/tcadmin_advanced/tcadmin_advanced.php(51): tcadmin_advanced_GetDescription('The game id tha...')
#1 /home/roxservers/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): tcadmin_advanced_ConfigOptions(Array)
#2 /home/roxservers/public_html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#3 /home/roxservers/public_html/roxwhmcsadmin/configproducts.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ConfigOptions', Array)
#4 {main}

Also the "module settings file" is loading indefinitely.
I edited tcadmin_advanced.php to update mysql to mysqli syntax but I am still getting these errors.

Any help apreciated!

Archived