Game Config - Subsistence Needed

aleck

When you first run this, it seems to replace all the ports so you have to resave the files again. Is there anyway of making it do that on first boot so it's not changing the ports back to default?

I tried adding the default versions of them to the configs and set up all the variables but same issue. Kind of got me stumped.

Fixed - Using a work around that seems to solve that issue, not the best method but works.

Edited by Khurune

I'll take a look at that, thanks. Currently I've using the config editor for the default files as well as it seems to be trying to copy them from that. That works for now. 

Query pulling hostname instead of server name I don't think I can do anything about atm.

I left it on for an hour, I couldn't find it in the list of servers. I made another server with steamcmd and started it with run_dedicated_server.bat and it started without any problems.

I thought maybe it's a setting something I omit