Log viewer not viewing logs

Acronite

Dear Members,

I've been working on a game config but I cannot get the log viewer to show the logs. I've properly cofigured the extension the logs have but there is no options to give up the path to the logs. Could someone help me out?

Kind regards,

- Zodiac.

Dear Members,

I know the full path to the logfiles, their file extension and so on... I know that every game has a different way of creating or saving the logs but without the path TCadmin 2 does not know where to look for the files and I have checked many other game configs and so far none of the configs have the path of the log files specficied and they are aso not offer the option to view the log through the TCadmin 2 panel.

So somehow it must be possible to add the full or relative path to where the log files are saved an by using the configured file extension the panel will be able to detect the log files and list them. But I have not been able to find out how to specify this in the game config. So I hope someone can tell me more about this! Thanks for the effort tho!

Kind regards,

-Zodiac.

Dear Members,

I have found the solution. You have to specify the relative path in which the files are located and at the end of the path you have to specify what extension the log files use so TCadmin 2 will show all files that have that exact extension. If the server creates a new logfile after a while and has different sorts you have to specify the extension like this <Relative Path>\*.log for multiple extension you do <Relative Path>\*.log;*.txt... Save the game config and now the logs will be showed in the Log Viewer if enabled.

Kind Regards,

- Zodiac.