[Request] CryoFall

Rintiny2k

Works fine with bat file as startup. (one I whipped up yesterday works - windows only). I have put also "stop 0" into text console part - not sure it it works but console log seems to save and stop properly when server stops.

I have added my config to look over and check to yours. It is alpha format, still to add link to download updates etc....

CryoFall_Server - Windows.xml

Edited by jungleNZ
added auto start.bat creation

Thanks for the help, I'm having a problem with TCAdmin starting the server with a .bat file, If I run the bat from the desktop it works fine so I know the bat works but when I try to launch the server from within TCAdmin using the bat, TCAdmin say server failed to start. Any ideas?

contents of start.bat -

:: Comment out next line after first server start - this command wipes or sets up a new Server
dotnet CryoFall_Server.dll loadOrNew

:: Uncomment next line to start server normally
::dotnet CryoFall_Server.dll load

Also attached my template if useful. Thanks again for any help

CryoFall_Server - Windows test.xml

6 hours ago, Rintiny2k said:

Thanks for the help, I'm having a problem with TCAdmin starting the server with a .bat file, If I run the bat from the desktop it works fine so I know the bat works but when I try to launch the server from within TCAdmin using the bat, TCAdmin say server failed to start. Any ideas?

If you've installed DotNet after TCAdmin was started, you might need to restart TCAdmin. Both the Monitor and the Service Manager.

45 minutes ago, Dennis said:

If you've installed DotNet after TCAdmin was started, you might need to restart TCAdmin. Both the Monitor and the Service Manager.

You little beauty! that fixed my problem, Thank you chaps