Minecraft Bedrock Vanilla

Adam

Minecraft Bedrock Vanilla

Installation

Recommended

• Install it via the plugin repository in TCAdmin (Settings > Plugin Repository > Game Configs > Minecraft Bedrock Vanilla)
  • Choose the config for your preferred OS

Manual Install

1. Download the config
  2. Go to TCAdmin > System > Settings > Game & Voice Hosting > Game & Other Voice Servers > Import
  3. Save the config as a new config or choose "Overwrite existing config" if you which to overwrite your current Minecraft config. Remember to select Minecraft in the 'Update Game' field if you do
  4. Leave all other settings

Features

• Will deploy the latest version from my CDN, if you would like to change the install URL'S read below
  • Web console with commands working
  • Query working thanks to @Dennisfor the script
  • Fully functional config editor
  • current activity and stats should work
  • Background changing thanks @Dennisfor letting me use it.

Optional Script:

This optional script assists in grabbing the latest versions of Bedrock as they come out. out-of-the-box the mcjarfiles API will always get the latest version of bedrock, so this script is entirely optional.
You can see how to install the script below:

https://gist.github.com/AdamG100/03debae4ae23c9d5b2ba431065d8aeb9

1. Add the above script as follows to your Global Game Scripts in settings > Global Game Scripts
  2. set the script to as follows:
    Operating system: Any
    Script Engine: IronPython
    Event: Global Recurring Task
    Description: Minecraft bedrock update version pulls
    tick ignore execution errors
    220620-4T6J1d719s.png

3. In the script change the gameID = to your bedrock's game ID
  4. Now go to settings > Recurring tasks and create a new task
    name: Minecraft bedrock pull versions
    tick enabled
    Type: Daily
    start: you choose
    recur every: 1 Days
    tick Repeat task
    Repeat for: 1 Hours
    for: 24 Hours

Actions tab:
    Action: executre a script
    Script: Minecraft bedrock update version pulls
    Server: Your Master Server
    220620-2A3W9K4P1D.png
    220620-8P070F4m9h.png
    This will now pull all the bedrock versions into updates automatically by scrapping https://minecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Bedrock_Dedicated_Server

A real massive thank you to @Dennisfor coding such a useful script.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Updated CDN files to Bedrock 1.17.33 (Please allow for CDN propagation to fetch the new files from the origin server, this can take around 3 hours)
  • ignore the above if you are using your own file source.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Adam,

I made one change to you customer query script which fixes server behind firewalls.

Changing ThisService.IpAddress to ThisService.IpHostname will return and IP when a host name is not available also.

Thanks for the great game template my dude!

2 hours ago, Lt Usher said:

Hi Adam,

I made one change to you customer query script which fixes server behind firewalls.

Changing ThisService.IpAddress to ThisService.IpHostname will return and IP when a host name is not available also.

Thanks for the great game template my dude!

No worries mate! will ask @Dennisto review script as he made it for the config 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

What's New in Version 1.0.1   

• New version pulls script (install manually guide on main page of this template)
  • Fixed latest update downloads in updates for windows
  • Adjusted Linux latest update download in updates to allow for version pulls script

3 hours ago, Adam said:

What's New in Version 1.0.1   

• New version pulls script (install manually guide on main page of this template)
  • Fixed latest update downloads in updates for windows
  • Adjusted Linux latest update download in updates to allow for version pulls script

Its downloading 1.19.31 version from fandom, but now its released 1.19.40 so ppl cant join.

6 minutes ago, Amazing_Pony said:

last version here is 1.19.31, so fandom is not updated. I have 1.19.40.02 on my phone

We can't do anything about that, unfortunately. This was the only way I was able to pull recent-ish updates.

Mojang does not provide an API to get the latest releases for Bedrock Edition.

• 3 months later...

Hi @Dennis,

The player query script is giving a URLError on Linux, I have adjusted the argument to show the fully formed URL and it's contstructed correctly but I have had to suspend query monitoring. Can you help me with this?

import clr, json
import System
from System import String
import urllib2
clr.AddReference("TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK")

data = urllib2.urlopen(urllib2.Request(String.Format('https://api.mcsrvstat.us/bedrock/2/{0}:{1}', ThisService.IpHostname, ThisService.QueryPort))).read()
response = json.loads(data)
Status="UP"
XmlFormat="<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><qstat><server type=\"CUSTOM\" address=\"{0}:{1}\" status=\"{2}\"><hostname>{0}:{1}</hostname><name>{3}</name><map>{4}</map><gametype>{5}</gametype><numplayers>{6}</numplayers><maxplayers>{7}</maxplayers></server></qstat>"

NumPlayers = response['players']['online']
MaxPlayers = response['players']['max']
Version = response['version']
Map = response['map']
Name = response['motd']['clean'][0]

ReturnValue=String.Format(XmlFormat, ThisService.IpAddress, ThisService.QueryPort, Status, Name, Map, 'Minecraft Bedrock', NumPlayers, MaxPlayers)

Thank you in advance.

On 1/30/2023 at 11:31 AM, Lt Usher said:

Hi @Dennis,

The player query script is giving a URLError on Linux, I have adjusted the argument to show the fully formed URL and it's contstructed correctly but I have had to suspend query monitoring. Can you help me with this?

import clr, json
import System
import urllib2

data = urllib2.urlopen(urllib2.Request(String.Format('https://api.mcsrvstat.us/bedrock/2/{0}:{1}', ThisService.IpHostname, ThisService.QueryPort))).read()
Status="UP"
XmlFormat="<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?><qstat><server type=\"CUSTOM\" address=\"{0}:{1}\" status=\"{2}\"><hostname>{0}:{1}</hostname><name>{3}</name><map>{4}</map><gametype>{5}</gametype><numplayers>{6}</numplayers><maxplayers>{7}</maxplayers></server></qstat>"

Map = response['map']

ReturnValue=String.Format(XmlFormat, ThisService.IpAddress, ThisService.QueryPort, Status, Name, Map, 'Minecraft Bedrock', NumPlayers, MaxPlayers)

Thank you in advance.

I have found the cause and put in a temporary repair as you can see bellow:

import clr, json
import System
import urllib2
import ssl

ctx = ssl.create_default_context()
ctx.check_hostname = False
ctx.verify_mode = ssl.CERT_NONE

data = urllib2.urlopen(urllib2.Request(String.Format('https://api.mcsrvstat.us/bedrock/2/{0}:{1}', ThisService.IpHostname, ThisService.QueryPort)), context=ctx).read()          
Status="UP"

Map = response['map']

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 9:11 AM, Adam said:

What's New in Version 1.0.2 

• Better Query

Hi can anyone tell me what this refers too? Where do I find my bedrock game ID if this is what it is referring to?

1. In the script change the gameID = to your bedrock's game ID

• 4 months later...

What's New in Version 1.0.3

• Config will now always install the latest version of Bedrock based off the API https://mcjarfiles.com/api/get-versions/bedrock/vanilla
  • Fixed "install latest bedrock" scripts process IDs
  • Cleaned up update section
  • Setup updates section to download bedrock zips from https://mcjarfiles.com/api/get-latest-jar/bedrock/linux or https://mcjarfiles.com/api/get-latest-jar/bedrock/windows