Empyrion Config default with TCadmin

Daenorth

I have adjusted my previous one. This one creates the startserver.bat file that allows launcher to run. (other command exe's do not seem to start server)

Only issues are: Message saying error; could not be started shows however server is loading up. The pid shows as 0. The stop button does not actually stop the server. You have to use the STOP icon button I have added.

The console is set to show the current log file so you can see what is going on with server.

Rough but works. (On first server setup it may require dedigame in saves folder to be removed) (Also if you looking to run more than one server with this then might need to to if stopping one server kills all the servers - if so please let me know)

Found that using  -batchmode and -nograhpics with dedi exe runs like normal. It start, stops when normal process buttons clicked. Would be nice if the dev's set it that way to start with instead of launcher process.

empyrion - Windows.xml

Edited by jungleNZ

On 10/14/2021 at 5:45 AM, jungleNZ said:

I have adjusted my previous one. This one creates the startserver.bat file that allows launcher to run. (other command exe's do not seem to start server)

Only issues are: Message saying error; could not be started shows however server is loading up. The pid shows as 0. The stop button does not actually stop the server. You have to use the STOP icon button I have added.

The console is set to show the current log file so you can see what is going on with server.

Rough but works. (On first server setup it may require dedigame in saves folder to be removed) (Also if you looking to run more than one server with this then might need to to if stopping one server kills all the servers - if so please let me know)

Found that using  -batchmode and -nograhpics with dedi exe runs like normal. It start, stops when normal process buttons clicked. Would be nice if the dev's set it that way to start with instead of launcher process.

empyrion - Windows.xml 49.15 kB · 1 download

This one works like a charm, much appriciated!