Using TCAdmin

Ramann

Hi,
I am new to the world of games.
Currently I am in test mode of tcadmin not having enough knowledge on the use of tcadmin here are my questions:
1- do you know in which folder I should drop the games to download
For example I just downloaded Minecraft, I think I have to put it in the minecraft server via the FTP but where?
After unzipping the download folder I end up with the folder:
minecraft which displays three subfolders namely
- models
- texts
- textures
2- Can you help me please?

14 hours ago, Ramann said:

Hi,
I am new to the world of games.
Currently I am in test mode of tcadmin not having enough knowledge on the use of tcadmin here are my questions:
For example I just downloaded Minecraft, I think I have to put it in the minecraft server via the FTP but where?
After unzipping the download folder I end up with the folder:
minecraft which displays three subfolders namely
- models
- texts
- textures
2- Can you help me please?

I don't host any Minecraft servers, but games like Minecraft are already supported by TCAdmin and it should be a one-klick process from your control panel. You should not have to download the entire game, extract the files and upload those.

There are however other games that requires a bit different setup, like DayZ, but if youre not hosting that game, you can ask about that at a later date if you encounter any problems.

In your TCAdmin control panel, Under "System" go to Settings > plugin Repository > Game Configs. In here you can download Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock configs as well as other configs for your other games.

Edited by Sukkerpups

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, cela m'a donné un bon coup de pouce.
Voilà, je viens de créer ce qui est en pièce jointe et je ne sais toujours pas comment accéder aux jeux (pour y jouer) ?
A quoi servent les serveurs créés dans TCAdmin ?
Comment dois-je procéder pour proposer les jeux à mes clients ?

mine.png

Edited by Ramann

56 minutes ago, Ramann said:

Bonjour,
Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse, cela m'a donné un bon coup de pouce.
Voilà, je viens de créer ce qui est en pièce jointe et je ne sais toujours pas comment accéder aux jeux (pour y jouer) ?
A quoi servent les serveurs créés dans TCAdmin ?
Comment dois-je procéder pour proposer les jeux à mes clients ?

mine.png

Yeah. You kinda lost me going from English to French all of a sudden 😂

Google Translate

Hi,
Thank you very much for your answer, it gave me a good boost.
Here, I have just created what is in attachment and I still do not know how to access the games (to play them)?
What are the servers created in TCAdmin for?
How do I go about offering the games to my customers?

mine.png

16 hours ago, Ramann said:

Games files should be located inside of the TCAdmin\Games directory. By default, this is C:\TCAFiles\Games on Windows or /home/tcadmin/tcafiles/games on Linux.

12 minutes ago, Ramann said:

What are the servers created in TCAdmin for?

TCAdmin is a game server control panel. TCAdmin is being used to make administration of your game servers easier.

14 minutes ago, Ramann said:

Here, I have just created what is in attachment and I still do not know how to access the games (to play them)?

To join the server, you need to start your game client (the Minecraft Bedrock Edition client) with the same version of Minecraft that the server is running. Once your client is started, you can join the server using the IP and port (the part you crossed out with black on your screenshot).

15 minutes ago, Ramann said:

How do I go about offering the games to my customers?

In an ideal scenario, you'd be using a billing system like WHMCS, Blesta, WiseCP or similar. Customers order a game service through your website, and your website tells TCAdmin which service it needs to setup.
You can see information about the TCAdmin module for WHMCS here: https://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS

Hi,
Thank you again for all this information.
Indeed I already have the WHMCS or TCAdmin software is already deployed.
Except that I think I have configuration issues because nothing is displayed see the attached screenshot.
I have my test server can you help me configure it please?
It might be easier

minecraft.png

The question I ask myself is at the level of the server it displays "Not available" do you think that is a problem?

To return to the previous image in the "Module settings" part, I can see the explanations below, unfortunately I don't know where to find this information

Cap.png