TCAdmin2 advanced module for WHMCS - Feature Request Thread

GG Hosting

For the next version of the WHMCS / TCAdmin integration, I'm hoping the following features could be considered:

• Automation of additional functions, such as location changes. At the moment, the current version isn't able to action location change orders that come through, to initiate a service move to an alternative region.
  • Dedicated Server Service IDs. I suspect this might need to be more of an implementation on TCAdmin's side, butr mentioning it here incase there is something planned for dedicated server provisioning. The requirement is to have dedicated servers assigned with the billing ID for the order it was placed from. Additionally, game services created on such a dedicated server will inherit the billing ID. In this way, features such as the billing alerts will be able to work on dedicated server services. Currently, they retun an error, as the billing ID is blank.

I'll add more items as I think of them. Anyone please feel free to add requests below for consideration.