gametracker.com Issues

Cidvond

I am not 100% if this is truly a bug or not. I am setting up Ark Survival to auto create gametracker.com banners but they are saying

"THE SERVER YOU REQUESTED IS NOT IN THE GAMETRACKER DATABASE."

When I click the button to manually create them, it says I need to log in to create gametracker.com servers. Is there a global setting somewhere I need to setup for the banners? The settings in the game service doesn't really have too many options.

Thanks!

You surerly need a gametracker account and i dont think there is a setting in tcadmin that logs in to gametracker database automatic and scan the servers.. So the answer is there is no such setting. It can be made by some scripting i think. I sugguest doing this Manually is better. You have more control then over everything. Every game server comes with pre made Banners you just need to log to gametracker and scan the server if i understod correctly?

Edited by kev60fps1