Error Creating ARK Server - Other servers work fine

Gary - NoLagZ

Hi, 

When I try to create an ARK Server I get this issue. It installs as far as creating the folder and then hangs with this error.

I have reinstalled tcadmin and the database is a fresh install now sick of pulling my hair out. 

My next option is to reinstall mysql and see if that fixes it. 

Any Ideas before I do that running Windows Server 12 R2 on a Remote Dedi which has always worked perfectly for the last few years. 

Thanks All

10/21/2022 9:00:44 PM Executime to clean up. (CreateGameServer)ng event scripts for AfterCreate (service id 5)
10/21/2022 9:00:44 PM An error occurred. Ti
10/21/2022 9:00:44 PM Deleting the service with id 5 from the database
10/21/2022 9:01:01 PM Method not found: 'System.Management.Automation.PSDataCollection`1<System.Management.Automation.InformationRecord> System.Management.Automation.PSDataStreams.get_Information()'.
10/21/2022 9:01:01 PM System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Management.Automation.PSDataCollection`1<System.Management.Automation.InformationRecord> System.Management.Automation.PSDataStreams.get_Information()'. at TCAdmin.SDK.Scripting.Engines.PowerShellEngine.Execute(Credentials credentials) at TCAdmin.SDK.Scripting.ScriptEngineManager.Execute() at TCAdmin.GameHosting.SDK.Objects.GameScript.ExecuteEventScripts(ScriptEngineManager scriptEngineManager, ServiceEvent eventScript, ObjectList scripts) at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.e() at TCAdmin.GameHosting.Automation.AutomationProcesses.Start() at TCAdmin.TaskScheduler.ModuleApi.StepBase.Start(Object arguments)

Fixed it at last after reinstalling everything just in case and still getting the same error it was a powershell update error Ark needed powershell 5 on Windows Server 2012 R2.

The update was being blocked by a missing folder in my windows directory.

(Folder was "AUInstallAgent" )

Just creating the folder allowed me to update powershell then Ark installed fine. 

Hope this helps someone