Service Management tab Showing on user Takes awhile to apear

DaCrazyKiwi

Hey, guys so when a game server is created on a new user it seems to take a while b4 the Service Management tab appears on the new user account even after the server has been created and running the user account option on tcadmin to server management is not there. Is there a way to speed this up as we are using the TCADMIN host for the control panel? would this just be the performance from the Control Panel host instead of something to do with settings?

The Picture Below is from when we follow the WHMCS Control Panel link it loads the server page but if they log in on there own then there is no way of getting to the Server Management page until the Option has appeared on the left side 30 min or sometimes longer

Thanks

MissingGmaeServerTAbCapture.thumb.PNG.11d76161a59b39a363c61f53f4bf9d4f.PNG

I would assume that is due to cache. I've asked the developer to be sure.

You could work around this issue by installing the following module:

It will automatically redirect the user to their service home page or to the list of services in case they have multiple.

26 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Hey thanks ill give that module ago

I would assume that is due to cache. I've asked the developer to be sure.

You could work around this issue by installing the following module:

It will automatically redirect the user to their service home page or to the list of services in case they have multiple.