Arma 3 Server failure to load mods

Fusionbrah

Hello.

I am currently setting up a fresh instance of arma 3 on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, and everytime I load mods in the commandline via the panel, the server does not load the mods.

If I run the same command line via terminal, the server starts with the selected mods and runs perfectly fine.

So I have confirmed it is local to how the panel is running the start server script.

Below I will include some screenshots to back up what I am seeing. The first image is what I am getting from the Console in the panel, and the second is when I run the same commandline via terminal.

This is the commandline I am running:

-ip=IPADDRESSHERE -port=2302 -noPause -noSound -exThreads=7 -cfg=A3DS\basic.cfg -config=server.cfg -profiles=A3DS "-mod=@CBA_A3;@ace" -enableHT -world=empty -netlog

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated as I am about 6 hours deep into troubleshooting and have finally narrowed it down. I would be very happy for it to be something that I have missed, but due to what I have found, I don't think it will be easy.

Happy to provide any more evidence is necessary. 

chrome_yrYCugWPK9.png

WindowsTerminal_ss3lMmuKbM.png

Everyone sets up their command lines differently. Go to Settings/Games/Arma3(whichever Arma 3 game config your using) and look at the command line tab. Most likely it's set for a windows server, but the command line is completely configurable there. There's tons of posts about configuring command lines in the forums. But that setting will show you exactly what your command line for that particular game config is set for.