Compatibility with php 8.1

conceptr980

Yes

The behavior of the module with php8.1 looks normal within whmcs in term of functionality. Meanwhile, whmcs main cron.php checks for all with its daily check and it fails when it comes to tcadmin mvc with an error related to symfony if im not mistaken.

I remember i saw in the whmcs road map as it mentions that from the next whmcs release, php7.4 will be completely not supported so tcadmin module must starts moving towards php8.1 otherwise it will completely dies in the next whmcs release.

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

WHMCS still supports PHP 7.4 (even the newer versions). The module is compatible with PHP 8.1 - you just need to update the module. The module was updated in January.

You can see information about the module (along with a download link) here: https://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS#Download

Thanks for the update. I probably missed that out due to no page for changelog and version tracking in tcadmin page for the module which would be a good idea though. Ill give it a shot and revert back.

Thx

4 hours ago, Dennis said:

WHMCS still supports PHP 7.4 (even the newer versions). The module is compatible with PHP 8.1 - you just need to update the module. The module was updated in January.

You can see information about the module (along with a download link) here: https://help.tcadmin.com/TCAdmin2_advanced_module_for_WHMCS#Download

After re-downloading the module and testing it, i would like to confirm that it is compatible with php8.1 and working without issues. I was using the old version thats why it was giving some errors.

Myth Busted 😎