Installing to remote server from WHMCS Order when Master is full

REDRUM

I have a master and a remote server.

Master is almost full of space. I want whmcs to stop installs to Master and start installing to remote.

Under Servers in Whmcs I have Server 1 and Server 2. They both have the same hostname but different IP's. Both can access same panel. I've tried going into server settings disable new services. I was looking at override.config but I want it to just not install for the time or when full, but if a client chooses to leave and we delete the server that it deletes their files to clear up space. When whmcs order comes through I choose 2nd server but it installs to first server. Both servers are in the same location

Maybe its something very simple and I am just exhausted, but I feel like I tried everything over the last 5 hours. 

Any assistance would be great. Thanks in advance

You should only configure your master in WHMCS. TCAdmin decides where to put the next service.

If you disable new services on the server in TCAdmin, no new services should be created on that specific server.