[Feature Request] Database Creation

I'd like to see an option for users to deploy a set amount of MySQL Databases for servers, rather than needing to do it manually.

Example: If the server is FiveM TXAdmin, most Frameworks require a Database.

To accomplish this, we can have an option to Allow Database Creation and Set Number of Databases

if Allow Database Creation is Checked, and Set Number of Databases is 2, TCAdmin will speak to the SQL Server and create a user and password for that Service Owner. They can then go to Database Management and click Create Database. It'll automatically be prefixed by TCAdmin to their Account Name (eg. Admin_XXXXX) with the X's being the database name they input.

Example: Admin_QBCoreOne OR Admin_QBCoreAddon

Once these databases are created, they will have a link to the phpMyAdmin where they can use their user to login and manage their database.

TCAdmin will confirm how many databases by checking the amount created to their account, and deny additional creations if they reach the Set Number of Databases allowed.

I've seen it in Pterodactyl, I've seen it in CPanel and other Web Hosting panels, and TCAdmin also recommends using MySQL Setup. I believe it shouldnt be too hard.