GameHostNetwork.com Released

Lane

If this is found to be inappropriate, please remove.

Dear Fellow GSP's,

For a while now I and my team have been throwing around the idea of starting a community that was based upon game hosts. With this in mind we have just started to put together http://www.GameHostNetwork.com, although the forums are nearly complete, the site is far from being so.

We have opened the forums up to the public just yesterday and hope that this community will become an invaluable resource for both clients and GSP's alike.

This community will allow clients to ask questions and post reviews about hosting providers, while allowing the providers to post weekly specials, answer community questions and much more. We also have designed the forums to have hidden forums that are only open to hosts. These hidden forums is an area allow will allow hosts to discuss information that isn't necessarily open to the public. Discuss clients, talk about wholes in software, discuss business ideas and much more.

I will update this as more items are finished on the site.

Please visit and feel to register with the community.

Lane

This actually sounds like a good idea especially the private part where GSP's can post info like the kid that steals his grandmother's credit card or the guy I sold a reseller account to and blacklisted my server from all the spam he sent out.

hehe just a thought

Hey,

Just some constructive criticism here but your company name for deadendhosting is awful. Hopefully you can take it constructively, 'deadend' is hardly an attractive term.

*shrugs*

I dont think it's that bad it could be interpreted as the last host somebody will ever need. I occasionally search around for other Hosters/GSP's and i found this one the other day hehe.

http://www.sparkyhostuk.com/V2/HTML/about.html

They started in July of 2007 nice little typo for kiddie hosting.

Thank you for the criticism, I have heard it a few times, but it wont change the name. :) The business name came of two inspirations, one being a very very close friend of mine passed away and is online name included DeadEnd, so in his honor. Also, as suggested by proclan, it is to represent that we are the last stop when choosing a host.

O well,

Lane

I dont think it's that bad it could be interpreted as the last host somebody will ever need. I occasionally search around for other Hosters/GSP's and i found this one the other day hehe.

http://www.sparkyhostuk.com/V2/HTML/about.html

They started in July of 2007 nice little typo for kiddie hosting.

HAHAH!!.. I actually have that layout on one of my template cd's.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived