Log Query/Output Script

Brandon

I am willing to pay $$$ - if you are capable of doing this let me know how much.

I am in need of a script that will strip some log files and return some results. This is specifically for BF2/BF2142 based games. Please see below for further details.

c1 = Output the # of crashes per server per day. (list each day)

c2 = Output the % of crashes per server per day. (average of all days)

c3 = Output the total % of crashes per server per day. (total of all days and all servers combined)

c4 = Output the total % of crashes per server per day per size. (total of all days and all servers with the same size)

The information we have to work with is located within log files and the lines look like this.

[3/1/2007 12:59:25 PM] SYSTEM Process terminated waiting for 10 seconds before restart.

[3/1/2007 1:08:32 PM] SYSTEM Process terminated waiting for 10 seconds before restart.

[3/2/2007 10:03:46 AM] SYSTEM Process terminated waiting for 10 seconds before restart.

[3/2/2007 5:28:53 PM] SYSTEM Process terminated waiting for 10 seconds before restart.

[3/3/2007 2:50:34 AM] SYSTEM Process terminated waiting for 10 seconds before restart.

The log files will need to be queried for these lines of text first and then processed per server. These log files are located within each game server folder. These files are NOT available through FTP or File Manager in Tcadmin. They are accessible through the Log Viewer though. I will also want to set the GAMEID(s) so that the script is only searching and processing the GAMEID(s) that I specify I need the output to look something like this.

#####-----------------------------#####

Total 0.12323 % per server per day

Size | total % of crashes per server per day per size.

ex. 16 Players | 0.02222 %

ex. 24 Players | 0.02323 %

etc

Username | IP | Size | Total % of crashes per day

ex. tca_userid | xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx | 32 | 0.04244 %

ex. tca_userid | xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx | 32 | 0.04244 %

#####-----------------------------#####

- I want to be able to click on each server to open a seperate page to see the c1 and c2 outputs.

- I want to be able to click on a specific size server (ie 32 players) that will display all 32 players and the c2 output.

I am willing to pay $$$ - if you are capable of doing this let me know how much.

I can do it, question is time. I figured perhaps someone with more time would be interested. How fast do you need it finished and how do you want data outputed. IE through a template or hard coded in? Is the user interface for you and your staff or does extra care need to be put in to make it ready for customers to use it?

I am desperate at this point so any time is better then no time I guess. The information will be specifically for my staff only, not for customers.

The data can be outputed whatever way is easiest. Hardcoded would be fine, I don't have any reason to change how the data is outputed. If you want to email me directly please do at brandonm@branzone.com .

Thank you!

Archived