Clanpay or sharing system

tangogc

lol which bit. your url earlier wouldnt resolve..as if your dns had failed. but its working ok now.

as for the clan-pay system...i simply meant we should all group-pay a company to construct one for us. unless TCA would consider it:P

We use a sharing system on our site.

It took a few days to code but thats only because we already had the billing system in place (which took 2-3 weeks of heavy work to develop).

I have thought several times of selling the code for the entire website but decided against it. I'm sure if you get enough people you will be able to develop something quickly.

Kalyse is nice we buid a system very close with yours, but my question was about Clanpay we are looking for a script sharing payment with clan members so any members can pay is server quote and when the total payment for that user is complete the order start.

Kalyse...very nice.

If anyone uses ClientExec we are developing a plug-in for "Clan-Pay/Group Payments". Not sure how long till its done though. Ill post back when it is ;)

We might be interested in that.. would you mind emailing me (d.sanchez@hypedgaming.com) with the details?

Just to avoid the 100's of e-mails going out...lol....I will for sure post back here once the module is completed.

I know its a hot item that everyone wants...were workin closly with the ClientExec Dev team with the new variables for the up coming 3.0 release.

• 2 weeks later...

its about 95% done. We are still unsure if we are actully going to release this or whatnot. After we had a meeting it would kinda be "helping" our competators. I myself love to help people prosper but we are still contemplating this idea. Ill keep you informed.

Archived