GSP Content Management System

kalyse

you mentioned before your are making this integrating for the vbulletin forum , is this still true ? or are you making this for like phpbb , ipb also. Im more of a ipb fan , and have a lisence for it. Would you be able to intergrate other forums in as well , ect. If so i would buy it more likely.

Already done it for VBulletin,

its like 10 lines of code to log the user in. The data manager means you can access the registration script and log a user in really easily.

PHPBB I have no experience in. 3 months ago, I was looking to have it all released around this time, but then I decided to scrap everything. Starting from the beginning meant everything has been done correctly from the start.

Because before it was only designed to be used by one person, making sure everything is transparent makes it easier to run.

ie. Language files through the phrases. Hook your own code into each object... etc etc, plus setting the sessions in a database if you choose or use the filesystem means it can handle load balanced or distributed services, since the aim of the script is to be used not just by hosting on a single server but to allow for multiple master and slave servers providing the same site.

Im heading off on holiday in a very shortwhile, so things will be put on hold, but im hopeful a demo will be available in about a month. One of the main features however which is being dropped is the billing system. I decided to just use Modernbill, since it allows for any kind of service, just not hosting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived