Fast!!!!

matrix4583

DAmn tcadmin modual is soo fast. The control panel has soo many features and they response soo quick. The only lack of thing is the bandwidth mods. I put in the ticket, but I don't like them going into mycontrol admin panel to fix this, since I got confidental stuff in there. Great stuff. If this has a mod where customer can install game if they want to so they would stay longer.

Also, there should be a mod where they purchase a game and the server install the game for them. After that, the tcadmin panel sent an automations email for them. That would be a great stuff EFC.

The last think that the staff @ TCAdmin care about is your customers info. TCAdmin doesnt store any "crutial" info either. The worst would be a name/address combination.

When TCA staff has to go into your master to fix something you can be assured thats all thier doing.

Also, there should be a mod where they purchase a game and the server install the game for them. After that, the tcadmin panel sent an automations email for them. That would be a great stuff EFC.

That is done with the Modernbill integration or any of the other billing software packeges that have been discussed in the forums here.

That is done with the Modernbill integration or any of the other billing software packeges that have been discussed in the forums here.

Well someone on here told me that you can't. I wanted modern bill to auto install the game after the customer purchased it.

Yes its possible with Modernbill. Grab the module and manual. Its not to hard to set-up if you have some basic knowledge of how to navigate modernbill.

FYI you will need version 4.x as 5.x doesnt work yet with TCA

Archived