some questions

yodaddy

rate now i host game servers but i have to install them all my self which can be a pain in the butt and time consuming so this program looks promissing. i dont get 2 things what is the TCAdmin Master Server and TCAdmin Remote Server. also if i have 3 or 4 dedicated servers will i have to rent as many licenses as servers that i have or will i only need 1 of each licenses. i dont get how this works been searching site fora simiular post like mine but cant find one.

okay, but do i need a teamspeak or vent licenses.

also gota clear one thing up, im applying for a buisness liscense, should i hire a lawyer or should i use a online site, if so do you have any to recomend? Or should i not worry about regestering my buisness name?

Yes you need a license or a resale account to legaly host teamspeak or ventrillo, that has nothing to do with TcAdmin that is those companies policy on the sale of there product for profit.

You should register a bisiness if you are taking others peoples money. Whether you use a do it yourself site or an attorney is up to you, and how well you know the law. Given you're even asking, I'd say get an attorney there are a whole slew of legal things you need to be aware of when running a business.

Archived