Pricing Help

Banshee

How are you guys doing your pricing?? Im just getting this setup and building packages and under the Pricing tab I want to do Recurring pricing + a one time setup fee but the thing is if I put 0.00 for the monthly annually and so on it doesnt give those options when ordering. So do i put in 1.00 or what Im stuck cause I dont want any additional fees execpt for the price of the slots .

• 7 months later...

What do you mean you want to do a 1 time fee & recurring pricing? You contradicted yourself.

Did you mean you want them to either pay: $1,000 one time fee..and have the server for life? or let them pay $50 a month?

If thats the case, it needs to be 2 seperate products, both setup the same way, only difference is the pricing.

On the 1 time fee, on the product, click on the "Pricing" tab.

then click the radio button labeled: "Customers will be billed once for this product". Immediately below that, type in if you want a setup fee or not, and how much the 1 time fee is.

If you want to do the recurring, you do the same thing, instead of clicking the "Customers will be billed once for this item", click on the: "Customers will be billed regularly for this item" and then fill out the fields below.

With that, you dont have to fill them all in. You can just fill out the monthly, or the yearly, etc. Each one that is set up with the amount of $0.00 will result in not showing up.

Once you make the two, would be best to get the direct product url, and then link them to each other via the product description.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a limitation of WHMCS right now, I see lots of people using $0.01 as the base price then adding the slot prices with:

12 slots = $XX.99

14 slots = $XX.99

I'm waiting for them to add the $0.001 option which will disable the base price and display the billing cycles. This way the pricing is calculated through the addons or configurable options.

Ask Matt when the $0.001 option will be ready. The more people who ask the quicker it will be implemented.

Archived