Virtual Directory in IIS

Jaggl

got it ;)

Install/Uninstall Scripts for COD4:

INSTALL:

C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\mkwebdir.vbs -c LocalHost -w "1" -v "%serverip%-%serverport%","%gameserverroot%pb\svss"

UNINSTALL:

C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs DELETE W3SVC/1/Root/%serverip%-%serverport%

This Script creates a Vdir Named: %ServerIp%-%ServerPort% in the Location %gameserverroot%pb\svss"

The Only ting you hav to do is that you have to run the C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs for one time on each Dedicated Server (to register it) dont know if there is a Switch to do this automatically?!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I got this working but as I want to use it with PHP pages I need to enable the script execution in the virtual directory when its created by the TCA install script. I searched on google but didnt find yet. Basically if I use the script

C:\Inetpub\AdminScripts\mkwebdir.vbs -c LocalHost -w "1" -v "%serverip%-%serverport%","%gameserverroot%tmweb"

then when I go to the webpage I got a 403.1 error because The index.php is not allowed to be executed.

Thats to provide my Trackmania clients the TMweb panel, atm i gota logon the remote computer and set the permissions manually which is annoying as my servers are autocreated, sometimes when im afk.

Does someone know how to do to get the persmissions set automatically on scripts allowed ?

EDIT : finally found out, had to use adsutil.vbs actually to set accessscript on "true"

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing but i havent got mkwebdir.vbs script but i know that my ws2003 enterprise r2 version has iisvdir.vbs script in system32 directory but no return to any commands :(.

What WIndows components should be installed? I have found that iisvdir.vbs and all other scripts use WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation). Is WMI default in WS or it should be installed through components?

Thank you.

Hmmm. Im getting in aplications event log

Faulting application wscript.exe, version 5.6.0.8832, faulting module scrobj.dll, version 5.6.0.8832, fault address 0x000000000000a684..
all time when i use iisvdir command :(.

It seems that scrobj.dll is broken or deleted.

P.S. Have found issue about scrobj.dll and KIS 7 Installed. Got damn.

P.S.S. Have deleted KAV 7. Now all scripts work perfect.

Again i have troubles with that IIS script :(

It works great through command prompt. But throgh TCA script feature it returns error:

iisvdir is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Have no idea what to do.

I have solve the problem with Luis help.

I have WS2003 x64. So i copy iisvdir.vbs to another location f.e. c:\scripts, than i copied iisschlp.wsc and cmdlib.wsc to WINDOWS\SysWoW64 directory. Then I have opened comand prompt by runing: %windir%\SysWoW64\cmd.exe And last actions were to register components: regsvr32 iisschlp.wsc and regsvr32 cmdlib.wsc. Now it works great. Thanks to Luis

Archived