monitor for dedicated version

tangogc

Dedicated versione is a master Tcadmin control panel for reseller.

When you have a lot, or some reseller you will need to monitoring they activity.

So I suggest to add a dedicated tcadmin master monitor in the "master provider monitor"

I think could be usefull

so you are saying you have many dedicated servers you manage with tcadmin control panel. You would like to have a single option to see all of the dedicated servers in tcadmin control panel?

Like see all the games hosted on "all dedicated servers" instead of picking one server or the client?

Don't think there is any way to do this now. You'd have to rename the server to note which client has it and you can't see anything besides one server at a time.

Sounds like a good idea.

In the datacenter edition you can view reports on how many servers each reseller has on each machine.

Personally I don't really like the idea and don't see any reason to know this information or have the ability to "monitor" what they do. What our resellers host and do is really none of our business. Privacy is always a big concern for resellers and having their provider with the ability to view their accounts and client information just sounds like a problem waiting to happen.

I agree Rich...

Resellers SHOULD run everything on thier own...if the time comes where they are just lost we have them create a ticket with login info and we can then login to thier panel. But until then I dont want to see thier installed servers on our list...that would just clutter up our list even more.

Archived