TCAdmin and WHMCS help

Tracker

Well I posted over on the WHMCS forums and there was no response so I thought I would see if anyone over here would help me :)

Well I set up tcadmin just like it said in the wiki and did all that stuff word for word.

But when I place a test order and confirm it nothing happens.

Not sure what I am doing wrong but does anyone have any idea what I could possibly be doing wrong or where I can find error reports from WHMCS because when I go in and click create it says that the account was created and yet the TCAadmin console says nothing

I realize that TCAadmin dosn't support this them self but can any of you from here on the forums that are using it give me some help?

Thanks

most likely you have not added the ip to the allowed ip's in your tcadmin settings Admin Home > System Settings > Plugins > Automation Configuration right at the bottom make sure you have the ip of your whmcs install in there, if that fails to work check your tcadmin logs C:\Program Files\TCAdmin Control Panel\Logs\BillingAPI.txt check that file and if your still confused post its contents here

Check your TCAdmin log files to see what WHMCS is sending to TCA. BillingAPI.txt, billingapi.lastcommand.txt, BillingAPI.Errors.txt to name a few. These are the 1st files I would look at. WHMCS may generate some log files also.

Another thing is make sure that you have set the auto set up bit right.

Go to :- Admin Home > System Settings > Servers > Server Details

Then in the billing & API section, make sure that you have ticked the allow signups box, and that you have the games you will be setting up highlighted in blue. Also, make sure your service level is set to 0.

Having the games highlighted in blue had me stumped for ages :)

Archived