3D game on iPhone

JasonF

Theres actully 3 or 4 I think. If you watch the Keynote from the developers confrence last week they show em all.

The 3G iPhone is awsome. To bad i wasted 400 on the "1st" gen just to have em cut the price in half for the 3G

I have been waiting for the battery life to improve, the bugs to be worked out and for them to add 3G. Seems like the new version coming out on July 11 should address all 3 so I may be upgrading from my Samsung Blackjack.

I still do not like that it is only available thru AT&T.....their coverage in my area is almost as bad as with Sprint....

A while back, I was with a buddy at a Sprint store when he was complaining about only getting 1 bar on his phone. The sales person said it was because of being inside of their building and the materials used in the construction. I then showed her my Blackberry on Verizon, and the meter was pegged. For some reason she could offer no explanation......

Ill give it about a month till i get the 3G....i have the first version now. Theres some nice features I want in the 3GT so the wifes gets my old one...hehe

I am going to have to do that with my wife. "Hey honey, I got you a Samsung Blackjack."

Archived