Held with a new program

Hello, I am trying to install a server watch program on a dedicated server.

According to the programs author, I need to install the actual program on the server and start it and run it remotely........... Is this something I can do through TCADMIN?

Here is what I am trying to install

http://www.cerberos.org.uk/index.php

All would be good I guess if I was sitting in front of the box lol :~

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like cerberos.org is a method to run and monitor and restart game servers. A serverdoc type of program. As a result, I do not think it would work along with TCAdmin as both would be trying to do some of the same functions. You would need to use one or the other, not both.

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

I'm creator of Cerberos. TCAdmin and Cerberos together are working just fine. But Cerberos is not intended to be started with TCAdmin.

You need a dedi box or file system access Mort, to be able to set up Cerberos on your box. But by your post, Mort, you are trying to setup Cerberos on slot server. This option is not available at the moment as Cerberos is working on a different way then any other rcon tool.

Mort feel free to contact me about any other info through above mentioned web site.

Cheers,

K.

P.S. I stumbled on this post so wanted to clear things up

Archived