Friendly word of warning for other GSP's

w00der

I'm going to buy a fleet of charter fishing boats...move to the east coast of Georgia...and take any-one that wants to go fishing out for nothing if I win a lottery....:grin:

You can start by buying my 2 boats. With the price of GAS right now I need to win the lottery just to fill them up. $4.65 a gallon with a 250 gallon tank you do the math:p

LOL...I I hoped you would come by and see the fishing boat post...lol was ment for you..

Snicker..:)

Dave you guys still trying to make ASR work. We have just about decided to stop renting them. Too much work and not enough support.

ASR accounts for 10% of my server rentals yet requires 90% of my tech support time. Just not cost effective. It appears that ASR participation is going down fast. Back in May there were over 275 servers on line that number is down to around 130 today.

Just did a quick check, there are 134 servers on matchmaker 78 of them are locked and there are 14 drivers on line.

Archived