oh no another automation problem! :(

WR-Rob

Ive setup the TCAdmin & WHMCS automatic setup as per the wiki.

If i place a order with whmcs for a "css server" i fill in all the details on the order page and then process it.

All fine there, the order is placed. I check in whmcs and the order is accepted, spot on!. So then i check in TCadmin, "Pending Auto Setups" .. yep the orders showing there also.. leave it a few mins, and bam job done get a email and game server is online!

Result...

Not.. the game server is setup and works nicely but the order process has totally disregarded any of the custom field entrys that i have entered. It doesnt increase the slot count, nor use the username and password for tcadmin that i set. And it doesnt change the Hostname or rcon/private passwords.

So basicly its placing the order as a blank order just with the basics setup. When i check in tcadmin its set the gameserver up with something random and also the password.

Anyone have any ideas of how to correct this, i have been through this over and over again checking spellings, that its in the correct place but tcadmin/whmcs is loosing the custom data somewhere.

The names of the custom fields must be EXACT. In the custom fields section you should have:

Username, text box.

Password, text box.

Host Name, text box.

RCON Password, text box.

Also make sure they are set as "required".

Then in the configurable options tab its "Game Slots", "Voice Slots" etc.

Archived