Hmmm need script

markop10

I need some script that don't allows increasing number of slot by user... or something like this

There is already a system in place to detect and counter a client changing either their slots, private status, or branding.

The plugin is called Game Server Monitor and to configure go here: Admin Home > System Settings > Plugins > GameMonitor Configuration

The plugin will disable that client's service until the settings are restored and a system admin then re-actives their service. This plugin also supports email notification.

Check it out, works great. :grin:

Just execute the max slots after the server.cfg file so it's overwritten.

That is useless anyone with rcon can exec the max slots command and up it. But the monitoring already built into tcadmin does the job very well, never had anyone get away with it, TcAdmin always catches them before I can.

That is useless anyone with rcon can exec the max slots command and up it. But the monitoring already built into tcadmin does the job very well, never had anyone get away with it, TcAdmin always catches them before I can.

It would require a server restart, which restarting the server would exec the correct files anyway.

There is already a system in place to detect and counter a client changing either their slots, private status, or branding.

The plugin is called Game Server Monitor and to configure go here: Admin Home > System Settings > Plugins > GameMonitor Configuration

The plugin will disable that client's service until the settings are restored and a system admin then re-actives their service. This plugin also supports email notification.

Check it out, works great. :grin:

Good. Very good

Archived